This is the 2017 top 4 best electric toothbrush under 100$. For many of us healthy gums, white teeth, and fresh breath is a big deal. The overall dental health gives us the confident especially during any social gathering. These can be achieved only if you have a toothbrush that not only cleans your teeth but has the ability to make it whiter also. Almost all dentists recommend electric toothbrushes because such type of toothbrushes can clean better compared to any regular or manual toothbrushes.
However, many of us would still consider the price over the quality of the toothbrush to be used. Hence, in this article we collected the toothbrushes that are affordable yet the best and recommended by dental experts.
Given here below are the best electric toothbrushes under 100$.
Philips Sonicare Healthy White
Philips Sonicare electric toothbrush is popularly known because of its supersonic cleaning technique. It removes 7x more plaque compared to manual toothbrushes. Below are the great features of Philips Sonicare White.
- It offers two best modes. The white and clean mode. These modes are best to use everyday. It cleans and whitens your teeth even after 1 amazing week! Just use the toothbrush regularly like every day continuously.
- The toothbrush cleans the teeth deeply and thoroughly leaving your teeth totally clean.
- It has a diamond shape bristles. It is design to be like that to effortlessly scrape all the hidden plaque in your teeth.
- To achieve a maximum comfort s well as flexibility, Philips Sonicare has 2 intensive levels. This enables the user to adjust the electric toothbrush to the desired level.
- The toothbrush has quad pacer. This is to make sure that every quadrant or the section inside the mouth to thoroughly clean efficiently.
- It guarantees to remove stains and whitens teeth.
Shop Philips Sonicare electric toothbrush online and read features and reviews of the product for further information. This is a popular brand most dentists recommended. Experience the power of Philips Sonicare and amazing job it does.
Oral–B Pro 5000 Smart Series Power
- It has a FlossAction bristles. This is designed to clean the teeth deeper and remove plaque that is in-between the teeth.
- It has unbelievable Bluetooth connection, connected to your Smartphone. This connection will feed the data of your teeth while brushing. Hence, you can monitor as well as adjust your brushing in order to achieve your goals.
- It operates on the patented 3D angle. It rotates pulsates, and even oscillates. This is to get rid of plaque that is found in the gum line and those that are in between the teeth.
- It also has a timer or quad pacer on every section of your mouth. This allows you to brush and clean each quadrant fairly.
- The pressure sensor allows the user to brush the gums and teeth gently and accordingly so it won’t damage the gums caused by too much pressure which usually happens when you use manual toothbrushes.
- It has different cleaning modes: daily clean, whitening, gum care, sensitive teeth, and deep clean.
iBrush Sonic Wave Electric Toothbrush
- Dr. Patty Martin, a dental specialist designed as well as produced this toothbrush.
- It has 3 great modes namely massage, gentle, and normal.
- The UV sanitizer is designed to remove 99% of all germ types that are accumulated in the brush head.
- The ion technology battery can last up to 1.5 months or 6 weeks. Thus, this is best for traveling buddies. Note: The ion technology ensures to prevent the battery from overcharging. The light indicator in the toothbrush reminds the user that it is already fully charged.
- The battery once damaged is replaceable. So, no worries about it if the battery is not functioning properly because you can buy it anytime.
- It has a built-in time set for two minute. The two-minute timer indicator is the standard brushing time recommended by many dentist.
- The charging port of the toothbrush is water resistant.
- It has a feature called quad-sense that is similar to the Philips Sonicare timer. The quad-sense will send a pulse on the toothbrush handle reminding you to move to another quadrant of your mouth.
- It oscillates to 48ooo strokes in every minute. This is more than the Philips Sonicare electric toothbrush can do.
- You can choose from three best color coded heads. So, if you are planning to buy this for other members of the family or a gift to your love one then you can have the different colors for them too!
Oral-B Pro 3000 Electric Power
- The Oral-B Pro 3000 has a patented 3D system. This thoroughly clean the teeth one by one precisely while rotating as well as pulsating. This is to effectively clean and remove plaque totally. The specialized cup of the toothbrush is designed to serve its purpose well, and that is to clean the teeth one at a time. It whitens your teeth starting from the day you decided to use it.
- It has a downloadable app and connect your Smartphone to it via Bluetooth. This will then send data that allows you to see and review if you are able to hit your oral hygiene goals. Through this, it also helps you to analyze and adjust on which area you need to improve.
- It has a timer that is about 30 seconds. It gives you an idea when to stop from certain area and move to other section. The two minutes brushing time is well-divided to each and every quadrant.
- There is also a light indicator that warns or lights up whenever you press too hard or the pressure is harmful already. The pressure sensor feature of the toothbrush is known as the “Daily Clean Plus Visible Pressure Sensor”.
- It has three modes: Sensitive mode, Daily Clean, and Gum Care Mode.
These 4 Best Electric Toothbrushes Under $100 are the most recommended toothbrushes by most dental experts. Now that you can have quality toothbrushes at affordable price there is no reason for you not t buy it.